- COVID-19 E-Pass Apply Online: The entire world is suffering from a corona-virus epidemic. So due to the coronavirus government of India has been implemented the lockdown across the country. Lockdown COVID 19 ePass Apply Online link state-wise provided below. Coronavirus in India Mostly, the lock-down was of 21 days now PM Narendra Modi extended the lockdown till 3rd May 2020. Every citizen of India needs to follow the lock-down regular, and if anyone has important work only then he/she are allowed to come out of their home. COVID-19 Curfew Pass Application link will provide below.
The Indian Government is providing COVID-19 E-pass to the Indian people So that they can do important their work. Corona curfew e-pass of issued in states of India. So in this article, we are providing the total information about corona-virus e-pass and how to apply for the e-pass Procedure Curfew Pass follow the instructions.
- What is COVID-19 E-Pass:
- COVID-19 E-Pass Important Required Points:
- The document’s required to get Corona Lockdown E-Pass To All?
- What are Most Needed Services for Curfew E-Pass in India?
- Can I Eligible for Corona Lockdown E-Pass?
- Coronavirus Lockdown Online E-Pass apply State-Wise Links?
- Three Different ways to apply for the Curfew E-Pass?
What is COVID-19 E-Pass:
Actually, everyone knows about the coronavirus pandemic has increased much in any country. So our India is one of those countries, so the Prime Minister started lockdown in which people are not allowed to go outside of their homes through E-Pass Service for Essential Service. Because of coronavirus is very dangerous for humans and it is easily spread by touching. In this lockdown phase workers are facing too many problems.
COVID-19 E-pass is generated for the working citizens of every state. Due to reason Coronavirus in India so many people will having e-pass can move to their workplace by showing the corona curfew e-pass to the police of their state or any place.
COVID-19 E-Pass Important Required Points:
|User Authority||Government of India|
|Official Website||State-wise link given below|
|Status of Application||Available State-wise|
|Lockdown Time Duration||3rd May (tentatively)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Service Name||COVID-19 Curfew E-Pass|
|Recipients||Who Will Need Peoples (gives services)|
The document’s required to get Corona Lockdown E-Pass To All?
While you are going to applying for the Coronavirus movement pass applicants need to submit some important certificates. The document name is listed below:
- Name of the Candidate
- Applicant Village or Town Name
- District Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No.
- Other Relevant Documents
- RC Booklet of the Vehicle (Registration Number)
- Government ID ( Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Etc…)
- Photograph Identity proof of the Candidate
- New Passport Size Photos etc.
What are Most Needed Services for Curfew E-Pass in India?
There are many services in our country which are very important to be at work. So these are some most needed services that are important for citizens of India.
- All Government Workers
- Government and Private Bank Employee
- Electricity and Water Branch
- Hospitals and All the Health Services
- Communication and Internet Phone co-operation
- General and Retailer Shops
- Transportation Department (Bus, Railways, Flights, etc)
- Goods Manufacturing Industries and their employees
- Police Forces
- All type of ATM’s
- Fire Administration
- Petrol Pump in all area
- Food Department
- Emergency lines like Ambulance
- Courier Services
Can I Eligible for Corona Lockdown E-Pass?
The citizens of India who are constantly working to help these citizens can be hospital staff, police, industry employees, courier service, etc. Only these bodies are eligible to leave, except that no one is allowed to leave.
The authority will inspect all documents before granting electronic permission to individuals. These citizens will only receive an electronic permit that somehow provides important services. Necessary items, such as fruits and vegetables, can sell your items without any electronic authorization. Here You Will Get Other Quarries About COVID-19 Due to the reason for Coronavirus in India.
Coronavirus Lockdown Online E-Pass apply State-Wise Links?
Three Different ways to apply for the Curfew E-Pass?
Apply for Corona Curfew E-Pass Online
- While applying you need to follow some basic steps, apply for the Lockdown E-Pass
- Candidate should visit the official website of their respective state government.
- Search for the e-pass Tab on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link.
- You have to register your mobile number, enter the OTP sent by the site on your phone.
- Fill all your information correctly and attach the relevant document in order to submit the application.
- them click the submit button and complete the process.
- You can also view the status of the application once the form is submitted.
How to apply for an e-pass for lockdown via WhatsApp?
COVID-19 Apart from its e-pass website, the Delhi government has also issued a group of WhatsApp numbers where people can send a message to urge an e-pass for lockdown. These numbers are as follows:
- East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279, 7428210711
- New Delhi district: 9540675392, 9873743727
- North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
- Shahdara district: 8595272697, 8595274068
- South-East District: 8595246396, 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
- South West: District 9971518387, 9971526953
- North West District: 8595559117, 8595543375
The applicant has got to text details like name, address, details of essential purpose, period, timing, copy of ID proof, and vehicle number to the relevant WhatsApp number. The local authorities will verify all the small print and issue the expire WhatsApp.
How to apply for an e-pass for lockdown via E-mail?
The candidate must send an email in which he/she will provide all the information and attach all the documents listed above in this article. For Delhi residents, please mail the request to this address email@example.com. The validity of the curfew until the blockade in the country ends