Android Messages Web On PC:
- Hey Guys! if it’s possible to look at How to use Android Messages web using a PC in 2020? Sure, thanks for the Android messages online. Like WhatsApp for the online, Messages for the online allows you to link your computer to your phone, so you’ll “send and receive SMS” from any device. The method of blending as an interface is straightforward.
- To get started here may be a quick guide to the way to use Android Messages web on PC.
How Can I get My Android Messages On My Computer?
- First of all, you would like to “Download the newest version of Android Messages” then open the app on your phone.
- Tap the overflow menu (three dots within the top right-hand corner) and tap on “Messages for Web.” Option.
- Then open your computer or Laptop, open https://messages.google.com/web on your browser of choice. Before moving on to the next step, you’ll select “Remember this computer” to stay on the phone paired with the browser interface once you close the tab.
- On your phone, Tap “QR code scanner” and scan the code on the online page you only now open on your computer.
- You’ve now linked Messages on your phone to Messages for Web on your computer or Laptop. you ought to now see the Message interface in your browser window.page.
How Can I See My Android Text Messages On My Computer?
- Your message history will appear within the left-hand window page together with your expanded conversations on the proper platform section.
- So just tap the overflow menu bar to access settings, archived messages, enable dark theme mood, Get help and send feedback to support team for any QNA, or sign out. The dark theme also can be enabled via the settings menu section.
- The “settings” area allows you to change your notifications and message preview settings, pair, and unpair of your phone and computer or Laptop set an alert for when your phone is using data rather than Wi-Fi, and enable accessibility options like keyboard shortcuts and high contrast mode, etc.
How To View Text Messages On Computer Android?
- Can I reply to an existing message, simply click the message within the history list window to open that conversation.
- To start a replacement conversation, click the “Start Chat” button at the highest of your message history list, then just type the name, number, or email address of the contact you would like to send a message to. an inventory of top contacts also will be available.
- Type your message within the text entry field at the rock bottom of the right-hand window. you’ll add emoji, stickers, and attachments as you normally would on your phone, then click the arrow button to send.
Other Additional Features Android Messages For The Web On Pc?
- If you’ve got a dual-SIM phone, you’ll be ready to select which SIM card to send the message from on the left-hand side of the text entry field by clicking the down arrow.
- You can mute a conversation by clicking the bell icon at the highest right of the expanded view, or open the overflow menu for further options.
- There are additional notification and messaging settings on your smartphone.
- This is the only way to “HOW TO USE ANDROID MESSAGES USING YOUR PC“, So guys! if you have any doubts or QNA, please let me know in the comments section…