Samsung Galaxy A21 has unveiled yet another A-series smartphone, In the US market, So the highlights of the smartphone come with 4,000 mAh battery and also amazing quad-camera setup, which looks similar to what we’ve seen on other A-series smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy A21 specifications, Features
- Samsung Galaxy A21 has 16 MP Quad rear cameras. The battery of this smartphone is 4,000mAh with15W fast charging is support.
- South Korean tech company Samsung has launched a new mid-range smartphone Galaxy A21. This smartphone has an Infinity ” 0 ” display and has four rear cameras.
- Samsung Galaxy A21 has a 4,000mAh battery. The display of the phone is not bezel-less, although the bezels are thin. This company has introduced the same variant in 3GB + 32GB storage. The phone has been introduced only in black color.
- Talking about the specifications of Samsung Galaxy A21, it has a 6.5-inch HD + Infinity O display. This smartphone comes with MediaTek Helio P35 processor
- The Galaxy A21 has four rear cameras. The primary camera is 16 megapixels, the other is 8 megapixels which is ultra-wide. Apart from this, there is a 2-megapixel macro lens and the other is a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
- The Galaxy A21 has a 13-megapixel front camera for selfie, which is the top left corner of the screen. The design of this smartphone is similar to the A-series and the rear camera module is vertical on the right side.
- The rear fingerprint scanner has been given in the Galaxy A21. Internal storage is 32GB which can be increased via micro SD card. The battery of this smartphone, as we said earlier, is of 4,000mAh and with this support of 15W fast charging has also been provided.
Samsung Galaxy A21 price and availability
The Galaxy A21 is currently launched in the US where its initial price is $ 249 (about Rs 18,900). At present, the company has not told when it will be launched Samsung A21 price in India.