TS 1500 Rupees Help Status Check Online @epos.telangana.gov.in: Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandra Shekar Rao (KCR) has released a budget amount of Rs.1112 Crore to provide financial support to White Ration Card Holders in the state of Telangana. ( TS 1500 RUPEES )
Due to the reason Coronavirus effect ( COVID-19 ) through the worldwide, the state of Telangana has closed completely since March 22, 2020. So the government has introduced Rs. 1500 / – Help and 12 kg of rice free scheme will be applied only to residents of the state residing in Telangana. According to Telangana KCR 1500 / – Rs Help and 12 kg of rice for white cardholders will get the onetime financial of 1500 in their bank account directly through DBT response.
Our Chief Minister KCR said at one of the press meetings about the amount of TS Rs.1500 and the eligibility criteria of the Free Ration Rice Distribution Plan and other some related information. So this is very good news for the poor who are helpless because of the reason for the coronavirus blocking time at home. Beneficiaries can use the benefits of the scheme as on the dates mentioned in the below section. ( TS 1500 RUPEES )
- How To Get TS 1500 Rupees Status
- Telangana 1500 Rupees Scheme
- Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme Complete Details
- How To Get TS 1500 Scheme Payment Status
- Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme Eligibility and Benefits
- How to check TS Rs.1500 DBT Response Status?
- Click here to check the Status Online
- MOST IMPORTANT GOVT SCHEME USEFUL LINKS:
How To Get TS 1500 Rupees Status
Actually we will know about the Corona Virus affect all our world is completely Close. So many poor peoples are the most affected due to this Lockdown. So the state government is also giving them a white ration cardholders can help to get rice and other essentials benefits as per the central government’s guidelines financial assistance of 1500 will be a great help to all. To educate the people about the latest govt scheme released by the state and central government here we have to know about the complete information about Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme.
Telangana 1500 Rupees Scheme
The government of Telangana can offer other help also to poor families all over the state. So another help to the distribution of 12 kg rice to each in family, 1 kg wheat, and 2 kg sugar are included in it. So Rama Rao recognized the Civil supply ministry to distribute a ration in the below-mentioned quantity and who can eligible families for it. ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in almost approx 1.03 families in Telangana state will get the regular benefits of this ration distribution of rice and other some items. Approx 74.64 lakh people can have a white ration card and also they will get TS 1500 rupees in their bank account.
Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme Complete Details
|Category Details||Government Scheme|
|Scheme name|| Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme|
TS White ration card 12kg rice free
|Scheme Available||Telangana, India|
|Scheme introduced by||Chief Minister KC Rao Garu|
|Beneficiary||White ration card holder|
|Benefits Of the Scheme||Rs. 1500, 12 kg rice to each in family, 1 kg wheat and 2 kg sugar|
|Official website|| https://www.telangana.gov.in/government-initiatives OR|
https://epos.telangana.gov.in/ OR https://epos.telangana.gov.in/ePoS/login.html
|scheme closed Details||3rd May 2020|
How To Get TS 1500 Scheme Payment Status
So the Telangana government has started transferring the amount into the account of the beneficiary and also till now more than 74 lakh beneficiaries can receive the benefit through this scheme to all. While the other beneficiary still looking for help and it will be disbursed soon into their personal bank account. All such people who can get the benefit, or looking for can check their status online through the official site. Below on this page, you will find a way to check the ts 1500 scheme payment status.
Telangana KCR 1500 Rupees Scheme Eligibility and Benefits
- Candidates must be a Citizen of Telangana State
- Candidates must have a white ration card issued by the State government.
- Candidates must have a Zero balance bank account to get Rs.1500 amount
- Candidates Aadhar card should be linked with a bank account.
Benefits Of KCR 1500 Scheme:
- Rs.12kg rice per each person in the family at free of cost and 2 kg Sugar for free per family
- Bank account holders will get Rs.1500 amount via DBT mode.
- Migrant labors will get 12kg rice and also Rs.500 /-
- Citizens of TS Migrant laborers will get 12kg rice and Rs.1500 /-
How to check TS Rs.1500 DBT Response Status?
Here you will check Ts 1500 DBT Response Status, either the amount is credited or not. So you need to follow these steps, And also you can check the status through the direct link given below.
Step 1: You need to visit the official website of the government link we have given below
Step 2: Now on the left side of the home page, You need to tap on the DBT response status check
Step 3: After that, you will be redirected to a new page like the below image.
Step 4: Now enter your white ration card number and then press the submit button
Step 5: After submitting the details your status will be available on your windows screen.
MOST IMPORTANT GOVT SCHEME USEFUL LINKS:
- RO Status By RO Number
- Ration Card Transactions
- RO Status By FP Shop
- FP Shop Sale Transactions
- Date Wise ePoS Sales Summary
- FP Shop Sale Transactions
- Date wise ePoS Sales Summary
- Location wise Sales between Dates
- Closing Balance Report as on Today
- Location wise ePoS Portability Summary Report
- FP Shop Portability Report
- Current stock at FP Shops
- Ration Card Allocation
- ePoS Closing Date Report
Frequently Asked Questions
1: How Can I get the amount into hand cash?
No, the amount will be transferred into your own zero balance bank account.
2: How Can I have to apply to get the benefit of this Ts KCR 1500 scheme?
No, the amount will be directly transferred to your bank account. The name of the beneficiaries will be extracted from the list of white ration cardholders only.
3: How many people got the amount by the Telangana state government?
Almost 75 lakh candidates took the benefits of this scheme and also peoples got relief due to this scheme. In this situation of poor people is very bad so only this is the right way to apply for this scheme.
4: How can I check either the amount is transfer into my bank account or not?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Telangana state government.
- Click on the DBT response status option.
- And fill your ration number details.
- Then click submit the number.
- So now you will appear in your payment information.
Hey Guys..! In this article I will give you full detailed information about the TS 1500 Rupees Scheme, All the states have introduced different schemes to help the poor people due to the reason of Coronavirus Lockdown time. So If you Find any QNA just write to us in the comment box below. ( Interesting Latest Govt Schemes )