WhatsApp Web lets you send and receive WhatsApp messages online on your PC or tablet. WhatsApp Web is a browser-based PC client of WhatsApp Messenger. It’s not just another account, it’s the same account in the web browser and you’re accessing the same account on both these devices.
WhatsApp Web works similarly to WhatsApp on your Android or iOS devices. So you can send and receive messages instantly through the WhatsApp web. Now you will get all the messages in your WhatsApp account are synchronized and you can see all the messages on both devices. Any message you send through WhatsApp Web is also available in WhatsApp on your Android or iOS devices. Here, we’ll Learn about WhatsApp Web.
Also Check: How To Get Android Messages On PC 2020
How to use WhatsApp Web on PC?
Hello, people are interested in using their WhatsApp Messenger on their PC or tablet. You can follow the steps below to learn how to use WhatsApp Web on PC. To start WhatsApp Web, just tap on the given URL in Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Edge or Safari and then scan the QR code on the page with the WhatsApp mobile application from your phone. The WhatsApp website automatically starts in the browser and remains active until you log out of your computer or phone.
- Quickly go to the WhatsApp website to link the WhatsApp website to your mobile phone application.
- Then open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Click on the Settings icon on the right side and WhatsApp Web / Desktop will open.
- Here, you can open web.whatsapp.com in your PC’s web browser.
- Now scan the QR code on screen from your mobile device with the WhatsApp scanner.
- After scanning the QR code, your WhatsApp account will now connect to your PC.
- So finally, you can sync all your messages, and anything you do on one device applies to both of them.
How To Logout WhatsApp Web From PC
Recently you will learn about “How to connect WhatsApp Web on your PC” So you will know about “How to logout from WhatsApp web from pc” You may want to log out of WhatsApp because it is not safe to open your WhatsApp account when you are not using it on PC. You can follow the given below steps to logout WhatsApp Web from pc.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Then click on the Settings Icon at the bottom-right side of the screen.
- So now click on WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Here it will show all the active sessions. Then slowly Scroll down and Just click on Log out from all devices.
- Just confirm by clicking on Log Out.
- So finally you have successfully logged out from all the active sessions.
WhatsApp Web Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I get WhatsApp QR Code?
1. Open WhatsApp and click the 3 dots at the top of the screen.
2. In that, you can see WhatsApp web, Click it
3. And in it, instruction is given to visit the WhatsApp site in PC and scan it.
How can I use WhatsApp web on my phone?
1. Open the WhatsApp application.
2. Click the action overflow menu (three vertical dots) on the top right corner.
3. Then tap on WhatsApp Web.
4. You will get the phone at the QR code on web.whatsapp.com.
Can I use WhatsApp Web on a phone?
To start using WhatsApp web, you need to open a webpage on Chrome (Web. whatsapp.com) and then use WhatsApp on your phone to scan the QR code that appears. you will take any phone which is requried to have. Simply scan the QR code on it. So finally, you can sync all your messages.
Note: You don’t possible to do this in your device.